Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Assignment #2 DOF & Motion

 

              Depth Of View            

During my photo's I experimented with many different focus points. Whether it was focusing on the front, the middle, or back of an object. So that my pictures wouldn't look so much a like. Also pushing for different scenarios, that's not as common.          
This photo I wanted to do something different with colors.
So I made them pop a little more than they were, giving a
magical look. It came out pretty good, in my opinion.
This photo was overall my favorite.
Just because of how the sunset affected this picture.
This photo was unintentionally, but made for a good picture.
The colors were to powerful, and gave a overall good calm look. 


This photo came out good also. #DEADFISH


                                                                                Motion
When it came to motion, I wanted to be different. What I mean by that is going away from just doing people moving and etc. I wanted to show other aspects in the world with their movement. Me personally, I accomplished that.



This photo had an overall good color scheme.
It needed a little more sense that it was moving, but overall wasn't bad.
There was many photos' of this taken. This one did justice for this particular 
assignment because of the blur that's at the bottom of the boat. Giving it a sense that its moving.
This photo fitted perfect into the aspect of motion for this assignment.
Giving an overall got amount of blur, to me this one was the best.

This photo came out good, not an over exaggerated amount of blur.
But it gets the job down. Closer shot of the wave would've probably did more justice in this case.



3 comments:

  1. I really loved your depth of field photos; you did a really good job capturing the subjects you wanted to be in focus. All your photos came out really clear and overall look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your depth of field photos I think it is very easy to decipher what you wanted your subject matter to be and they stand apart really well from their backgrounds but everything remains cohesive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shots are incredible! They are all so different and really utilized the concepts for depth of field and motion. Personally I love the water and the rocks. Photographing water is so cool because it's never the same twice, the contrast with the rocks is texture genius. Really nice work

    ReplyDelete

Sigmas Crossing

                                     Sigmas Crossing