Sunday, February 5, 2023

Black & White Assignment

The Original 
 
The Perfect One
The reason I picked this one as the *Perfect One* is because it flows so naturally. For example, to me it doesn't looked forced. The amount light to dark complements each other, and with gives it a very unique and mystically look. 

I was going for a look that had a natural feel to it, rather than something that was over powering itself. Some of the tools I used to accomplish this look was levels, curves, brightness and contrast adjusters. To me, I accomplish the look I was going for, and I am satisfied with the results.



2 comments:

  1. I think the contrast you have in all of your pictures works really well for the shadows casted from the leaves. In your perfect photo I would agree that it is your best photo because the contrast is up just enough to give it dimension while also allowing for the details of the foliage to poke through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a really good job capturing the different textures throughout the picture and having the contrast really brings out the crisp details towards the bottom of the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Sigmas Crossing

                                     Sigmas Crossing